Friday, December 26, 2014

Post Holiday Burn


Happy Boxing Day everyone! Apologies for being a little MIA, but Hub and I have morphed into gluttonous sloths whilst relaxing with family. I don't know about you, but I'm definitely feeling the ramifications of all this holiday feasting and have the itch to torch this extra Christmas pudge.

When we first moved to Rio our local gym was too expensive so I searched YouTube for workouts to do at home. They've been handy on this vacation, not only on days when it's freezing outside but also when I'm spending QT with the family at home. It's hard to leave the nest. Here are my favorite exercise videos that I plan on using to jump start this post holiday burn. Let's shake our tushie and burn off something - chocolate covered pretzals, second helpings of pecan pie... 

I love Fitness Blender, they're videos are easy to follow and the audio/visual timer is a great feature. I like the Body Firming HIIT Workout for Beginners which is short & effective (22 minutes) and the HIIT Cardio & Abs workout for something more intense (45 minutes).

I'm a big fan of Jillian Michaels and I got amazing results from her 6 Week Six-pack Abs (35 minutes) and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (55 minutes) workouts.

To burn off my muffin, Fitness Blender's 10 Minute Abs is great for starting out and How to get a Flat Stomach at Home by Insane Home Fat Loss is freakin' cray cray.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...