Saturday, August 25, 2012

Brunch at the Riding House


Growing up Sundays always started with brunch but in London, it's rare for Hub and I. So when my friend Charity suggested a girls catch up at the Riding House Cafe, I was super excited. I heard a bit about this place and the menu looked good - a combination of new American/British dishes and a small plates menu for sharing and tasting.


 Erin ordered the buttermilk pancakes served with mix berries, vanilla clotted cream and maple syrup. The pancakes were really rich and delicious. I had to steal a bite from her plate and a sip of her PB&J shake. Charity got Scottish smoked salmon on scrambled eggs and sourdough toast. It was so pretty and perfect.




I couldn't resist the chorizo and squid salad. It was yummy, but I recommend holding the aioli sauce. It was tasty but the oil from the chorizo was just enough. Definitely worth checking out if you feel like heading central. I'm dying to go back and try the spicy buttermilk chicken wings, goats curd with figs & honey, and beetroot carpaccio with sheep's ricotta and Merlot vinaigrette. Who's with me?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...