Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Gettin' Over the Hump: Vegetarian Inspiration


We're almost there but not quite and yet kind of already there. I say throw in the towel, minimize your Outlook inbox and read about health s*&t instead! Here are few entertaining hump links that will hopefully get you through today, tomorrow or at the very least tickle your hypothalamus.

Lots of Love,
L

I like this meat-lovin' chef who eats vegan 6-days a week.

Never got round to the Lake District in England, but if I ever do I'm staying at this vegetarian country house hotel.

In elementary school I gravitated towards chocolate and strawberry flavored milk, but pediatrician Paul Porras says milk has no place in schools.

Will attempt these gooey chocolate pumpkin brownies someday.

Great Q&A about Carbs and Fat.


(Mini carrot cakes pictured above are from Exmouth Coffee Company in Whitechapel, East London. Don't worry I didn't eat them, just took a picture and now drooling over them)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...