Friday, July 25, 2014

Coming Home


I've got good news...we finally got our permanent visas! We had to fly to Buenos Aires to collect them from the Brasilian consulate because you can't withdraw visas from within country. It's been a rather stressful process for Hub and I, but now we can finally relax and I can resume my job hunting in Rio. 

We are having a wonderful time in Buenos Aires and I can't wait to share with you all the cool new places we've checked out since our last trip. I love this city, but I feel ready to come home. It's a strange new feeling because Rio is starting to feel like home to us now and we have so much to look forward to upon our return like a new home, a long trip and a wedding.

Exciting times.

P.S. Apologies for not writing as much, but Hub and I have been sharing a laptop for a few weeks now while the other is getting repaired. It's a logistical nightmare for a writer, but hopefully soon MAC balance will be restored in the Jordan-Hewitt household. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...